Avery! She is 9 months old now. It's neat to think that this time last year I was 7 months pregnant! She is already as old as a pregnancy is long.
- She is crawling EVERYWHERE!
- She loves to holler, I am not even kidding. If you hold a note out or say AHHHHHH really loud for a long time she will do the same thing, it's so hilarious. She will even match your pitch! Yes, my baby is a musical genius. Ha.
- She is eating regular food. She never liked the mushy baby food. She is a very good eater.
- She is pulling herself up on furniture and cruising around.
- She likes PBS Kids cartoons, Yo Gabba Gabba, and listening to music.
- She is still a sleep fighter
- She is clingy to Dave and I.
- She has 8 teeth.
- She likes to make it nearly impossible to change her diaper and clothes by rolling, crawling away, and grabbing for things.
- She sleeps through the night very well. Goes to bed at 8 and wakes up at 7am.
Here she is in her happy 9 month old baby glory.
I hope that everyone of you has a wonderful week.