Sunday, September 9, 2012

Avery is 9 Months!

First of all, I want to thank you who left me some advice and encouragement on my last post.  Don't worry, I am not giving up... I'm just regrouping.  I know it will all work out how it's supposed to.  I am going to talk to a guidance counselor tomorrow.

Avery!  She is 9 months old now.  It's neat to think that this time last year I was 7 months pregnant!  She is already as old as a pregnancy is long.
  • She is crawling EVERYWHERE!
  • She loves to holler, I am not even kidding.  If you hold a note out or say AHHHHHH really loud for a long time she will do the same thing, it's so hilarious.  She will even match your pitch!  Yes, my baby is a musical genius. Ha.
  • She is eating regular food.  She never liked the mushy baby food.  She is a very good eater.  
  • She is pulling herself up on furniture and cruising around.
  • She likes PBS Kids cartoons, Yo Gabba Gabba, and listening to music.
  • She is still a sleep fighter
  • She is clingy to Dave and I.
  • She has 8 teeth.
  • She likes to make it nearly impossible to change her diaper and clothes by rolling, crawling away, and grabbing for things.
  • She sleeps through the night very well.  Goes to bed at 8 and wakes up at 7am.
I think that's about all.
Here she is in her happy 9 month old baby glory.
Somebody asked me when I was going to stop doing the monthly pictures.  I will stop at 1 year.  Her birthday, December 9th, will be the last monthly Avery update.  After that it will just be whenever I feel like posting pictures of her.  Nothing scheduled though.

I hope that everyone of you has a wonderful week.

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful little chubby face! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks like trouble!! I love that crib biting face! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh her chubby adorableness is way too much right now! LOVE the photos of her in the crib! and her TEETH! I have this weird thing for baby teeth, they are just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness she is adorable! I love that smirk she is giving the camera and those TEETH!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to add your thoughts to this post!