Monday, August 13, 2012

Summer Bucket List - Swimming

1. Silver Dollar City
2. Photo Outing
3. Late Movie Night
4. Swimming
5. The Park

The grand finale folks.  Swimming.  It was actually weird, because we have been up into the high 80's and low 90's lately, and today was the day it chose to be in the upper 60's... definitely not swimming weather.  So we went to the indoor pool at the Ozark Community Center.  In there it is usually kept at 80 degrees room air and the pool itself is usually around that temp as well... Well.  Today was when the boilers weren't functioning properly to keep the pool warm.  Our babies were close to getting hypothermia.  Oh well.  Fun was had.

P.S.  My good friend Becca came along with her daughter Selah.  I am LAME and didn't get any pictures of them!  I didn't realize this until I was going through the photos to post.  SORRY BECCA!  I was so super glad to get to spend some time with you and I hope that your sciatic pain was relieved a little by the cold swimming pool water ha. (she's pregnant and getting the sciatic nerve pain... bah!)




 Lindsey was bummed that we had to leave. :(
That concludes my Summer Bucket List.  Tomorrow I meet the kid's teachers and drop off school supplies.  Wednesday night we will go to church, and then Thursday morning is the big day!  SCHOOL STARTS SOON!  Summer wind down to begin effective immediately.

Hope you all enjoyed your summer.

2 comments:

  1. Awww, she looks so sad that you couldn't swim longer. =( Glad you got your bucket list done...even if it had to be altered a bit. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so fun! Bummer that you didn't get to go outside! They are so cute though! And I'm catching up on your blog so I'm noticing the summer to-do list! I bet they won't want to go back to school! And little Avery in that swimsuit! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to add your thoughts to this post!