Tuesday, October 9, 2012

My First Baby Turns 9

Today has been INSANE.  Seriously and Really.  This happens to be the birthday of my oldest "baby."  She turned 9 years old today.  My sweet little girl showed her true colors at a young age.  Everyone would watch her and tell me what an easy baby she was.  She still is one of my easiest children.  Independent and self assured.  She is smart and passionate about her interests.  This past year I have seen her go from loving La La Loopseys to loving bigger girl things like "Ant Farm" and "Gravity Falls."  She loves going to church and being a Jesus Nerd.  Matter of fact.  She has been called a "nerd" by school kids, and she doesn't mind.  She knows that the deeper meaning of that is that she is smart and not as concerned with superficial things.  I'm so proud of my first Princess Baby Girl.  She makes me so proud with each passing year.


Today is also Avery's 10 month birthday.  I usually do a photobomb, but I think I will put that off until I have some time.  Today I baked cupcakes with homemade icing for the birthday bash.
 I am actually stealing some of my "get myself ready" time to post this.
Tomorrow is my awesome little man's birthday... so more goodness to come.

4 comments:

  1. Whoa, birthdays galore! Those cupcakes look so good!

    Do you do 1 big party for both kids?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Lots of birthday wishes for your family :) That is so awesome that she is finding her passions and is comfortable with being smart and nerdy...more young girls need to follow Lindsey's footsteps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Happy birthday all around! And those cupcakes look delicious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is looking so beautiful and grown up!! When did kids have to start growing up so fast?! You are so blessed Amy! (I know you already know that...)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to add your thoughts to this post!