Saturday, August 11, 2012

Summer Bucket List - Silver Dollar City

1. Silver Dollar City
2. Photo Outing
3. Late Movie Night
4. Swimming
5. The Park

We are taking care of business.  Silver Dollar City is marked off the list too.  This has been fun, and I will likely do a Summer Bucket List every summer.  It forces you to get out and have a fun time and make your summer go out on a high note.

Silver Dollar City was awesome.  We went with my parents and had a blast.  I didn't take a ton of pictures because we were too busy riding rides, getting soaked, and just having fun.  We rode Thunderation, The Swings, The Tom Sawyer wet ride, let the kids run wild in the kids area, ate a funnel cake with my dad, Got some salt water taffy and called it a day.  It was so crowded that it took a long time to ride rides, but it was fun anyway.  The weather was mild and everyone was having a great time.  Here are some pictures I snapped with my phone.


Bren is not one to stop and take pictures ha ha ha!  What a horrible face he made, the stink!
 Oooopse!  ha ha ha... Accidentally took this one! ha.

 My dad snapped this.  We look awkward, I just wanted to be on Avery's level ha!
 Lindsey!
 BREN! and my mom's hand!
 Thunderation!
 Salt Water Taffy!
The End.

P.S.  Mom and Dad, if you read this, Thank you so much for an awesome time.  Thank you mom for buying our food!  Thank you Dad for taking baby duty while we road rides!  You are the best parents (grandparents) EVER!

2 comments:

  1. These are great pics! Sounds like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its been FOREVER since I've been to Silver Dollar City. We would always make a trip as our end of school thing.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to add your thoughts to this post!