Monday, September 30, 2013

Week 10: Clothes are getting looser!

I have gone from a size 10 to a size 6. :) I can still wear a size 8 but they are nice and loose and that makes me smile.  I am fitting into my pre-Avery jeans which are snug, but not uncomfortably so.  I only have 3 lbs to go until I am pre-Avery weight.  Yippeeeee!

So here it is... the scale.
I am down 16.6 lbs total and down 1 lb from last week. 
I am super happy with the rate at which I am losing.  I have always been told that a realistic loss is about 1 - 1.5 lbs per week.  I am averaging a 1.6 per week loss.

I finally remembered to weigh with socks on for all of you feet phobic people ha.

I am still doing everything the same, so if you want to know details like that, check out last week's post.

This is the lowest weight I have been since having Avery.  I haven't weighed 136 lbs since probably March of 2011.

My recommended weight range is 105 - 132 lbs.  I am almost in that recommended range.

My mom accused me of obsessing because I spent 2 hours in the gym yesterday so that I could enjoy an 832 calorie treat... Honestly, I don't see it as obsession as much as I see it as dedication.  I am dedicated to losing this weight.  Call it obsession if you want, it's a healthy obsession, and I'm not going to stop.

2 comments:

  1. Keep it up girl! I have fallen OFF the weight loss wagon right now! After the holidays are over I plan on kicking it back into action. :) You are inspiring me to do it sooner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frickin awesome girl!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to add your thoughts to this post!