She has 2 teeth already.... she got them at 5 months and 1 week. It was really funny because she had her well baby and I told the pediatrician that I thought she was teething and she told me that Avery wouldn't get her teeth until 6 or 7 months. Well, looks like mommy instincts were right on this one.
- She is picking things up very well. Switching them up from one hand to the other. Even pinching things between her finger and thumb
- She is rolling over from back to front.
- She hates being on her stomach still.
- She is standing up pretty strong with help from us.
- She is sitting up very well, but will topple over after about 5 minutes ha. She has a lot of weight to balance.
- She loves to squeal and say ga, da, hey and guh. She has a pretty cute giggle as well.
- She is already fitting in 12 month clothing. Length and Width wise. 95% in both. She weighed in at 20lbs already at her visit to the specialist. Big girl. They accused me of not feeding her (Obviously they were joking)
One of the really crazy things is that she has to have a CT scan on the 27th of June. When she had RSV a couple months ago, she had to have some x-rays because of the possibility of pneumonia, and they found a mass that looks like it could be a Morgagni hernia. If this is what she has, she will have to have surgery, which I am freaking out about. I don't want her to have surgery at such a young age. The main thing is that I want her to be healthy, so whatever it takes.
Here is my precious sweetie baby at her 1/2 birthday.